Built on the tradition of Durango's founding in 1966, Durango® Ole '66 Western Boots craft a vibrant reverie of the Old West, featuring artisan techniques, timeless silhouettes and authentic craftsmanship. Made of full-grain leather, the 12-inch boots have an charcoal shaft with black pull straps and wrapped pull holes that match the black foot. These men's western boots have a 1 1/2-inch stockman heel and a square toe. The outsole is genuine leather and hand-pegged. Goodyear welt construction and double-row welt stitching give these boots quality construction that lasts a long time. Inside, a leather lining helps prevent your feet from sweating while a tempered steel shank provides arch support as you walk or stand. If you want men's traditional cowboy boots that look great, get these Ole '66 boots from Durango.
• Full-grain Leather. Leather lining
• Leather, Hand-Pegged Outsole. ◦Double row welt stitch
• Tempered Steel Shank-More arch support
• Square toe. 3/4 Goodyear Welt Construction
• Stockman heel 1 1/2". 12 inches in height