Named for the number of joints in the foot, the APMA-accepted ASICS 33-DFA sneaker, with a mesh and synthetic upper, combines deep FluidAxis flex grooves and a low-profile platform to deliver a natural running experience; adaptive reinforcements keep the heel secure. Underfoot, this women's minimal running shoe features ComforDry and a Solyte midsole for comfort, with an AHAR outsole for sure grip.
• Running shoe built for underpronators to mild overpronators featuring breathable open mesh
• FluidRide midsole
• Guidance Line flex groove in outsole
• Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning
• ComforDry moisture-wicking, anti-odor sockliner
• Gender-specific cushioning