Georgia Men's Steel Toe Wedge Work Boots (#G6342): The upper of these barracuda-gold colored wedge work boots has been built with SPR leatherTM. To say that the upper is highly durable would be an understatement; because of the way the leather has been tanned, it has 3 times the strength and it's able to resist abrasions 2 ½ times better than traditional leathers. The lace-up design is another great feature to have on these work boots; it allows your feet to rest securely and you are able to change the fit simply by tightening or loosening the laces. This Georgia work boot has been built to comply with the ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification and the ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard. If an object were to drop unexpectedly on top of your boots, you will be relieved to know that the footwear's steel toe can withstand up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression. Goodyear welt construction enhanced the durability and strength of this wedge work boot. Also, once the boot's sole has worn down, you can take it to a shoe repairman and have a brand new outsole affixed to the bottom of this footwear. To ensure that you have steady footing and receive arch support, Georgia incorporated a steel shank into the design of this work boot. The Poly Wedge ULTRA outsole is highly flexible, it's made from a cushioning material and it provides a great of a resistance against abrasions, chemicals and oil which will allow it to hold up nicely. A hard-wearing exterior, superior safety features, phenomenal construction and an excellent outsole... you definitely need to own a pair of these Georgia Steel Toe Wedge Work Boots (#G6342).
• Full-grain SPR moisture-wicking,breatheable leather, lining
• Full grain leather molds to your foot.Proprietary oil resistant,mor cushioning polyurethane wedge outsole
• Removable polyurethane orthotic insert.SPR leather- Tear,scuffs resistant/Chemical and Pasture Proof
• Steel shank is solid stable work platform.Flex notched quarters-Easy to bend
• Steel toe.ASTM-F2413-05 protective toe/EH classification.Covered cushion insole - Shock absorbing, comfort