Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of sock. Nike embarked on four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability-all in one layer-was refined. The result is featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper.
• Flyknit upper conforms to your foot for lightweight support
• Signature TPU cage delivers midfoot support
• Sockliner and outsole cut-outs enhance breathability and flexibility
• Injected unit midsole provides lightweight comfort and durability
• Waffle-inspired outsole with durable rubber pods for traction