In 1991 Michael Jordan won his first NBA Championship while wearing the Air Jordan VI. Designed by Tinker Hatfield and inspired by Jordan's slant-nosed Porsche, the Air Jordan VI sports an inner bootie for snug support, two holes on the tongue for easy application, visible Air-Sole, rear spoiler, lace locks, and translucent outsole.
• Foam midsole with Air-Sole unit at heel for lightweight cushioning
• Leather and synthetic upper with perforations for durability and breathability
• Toggle on laces for snug, adjustable fit
• Rubber outsole provides durability and traction
• Heel pull-tab for easy on and off