The Hi-Tec Altitude Hike WP Trail Shoes are sealed with a Dri-Tec membrane to ensure complete waterproof protection. An Ortholite insole offers long-lasting cushioning, anti-odour and anti-microbial properties. The moulded impact absorbing midsole adds further comfort and support, while the Multi Directional Traction (MDT) rugged rubber outsole to you grounded on varied terrains. Created by Hi-Tec, i-shield technology gives footwear superior water repellency as well as stain and oil resistance. The solvent-soluble, low-viscosity liquid provides an invisible guard for all open types of leather and most types of fabric and mesh.
• Dri-Tec Waterproof Membrane - Provides complete protection in wet conditions.
• OrthoLite Sockliner - Delivers long lasting cushioning, anti-odour and anti-microbial properties, all of which ensures ultimate all day comfort.
• Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) Rugged Rubber Outsole - Is great for all terrains.
• Moulded Impact Absorbing Midsole - Ensures long-lasting cushioning and comfort.
• Durable Leather Upper - For long lasting durability.