The Hi-Tec Alto Mid Waterproof Women's Walking Boot's breathable suede leather and mesh upper employs a fully waterproof, Dri-Tec membrane and bootie construction to protect the foot from wet terrain whilst still allowing air to permeate its interior. A Ghillie lacing system allows the wearer to tighten the fit with a single movement. A removable, contoured, CMEVA footbed conforms to the contours of the foot to yield a secure, comfortable and adaptive fit, whilst an abrasion resistant heel and toe cap protect the foot's vulnerable extremities from hard, aggressive terrain. An injection moulded EVA midsole compound yields resilient cushioning and shockwave attenuation whilst a durable, rubber lugged outsole bites into terrain to yield ample grip and consistent traction.
• Mesh Upper - Allows air to permeate the shoe and thereby encourage a comfortable, fresh environment.
• Dri-Tec Membrane - Lends the shoe a fully waterproof quality, keeping the foot protected from wet terrain.
• Ghillie Lacing System - Enables the wearer to tighten the shoe's fit quickly and with ease.
• CMEVA Footbed - Removable and pliable enough to conform to the wearer's foot, this contoured sockliner provides a comfortable, adaptive fit and supplements the shoe's primary cushioning unit.
• Injection Moulded EVA Midsole Compound - Cushions the foot and attenuates shockwaves superbly.