Vans began in 1966 as the Van Doren Rubber Company, producing shoes for basketball, baseball and wrestling. Since then, it has become one of the most successful brands in action sports, with athletes in MX, BMX, Skate, Snow and Surf. Vans, along with its iconic 'Off The Wall' logo, appear at major action sports events across the globe
• Double Stiched Textile Canvas Upper with Overlays for Durability and Support
• Vulcanized Construction for rock solid durability.
• Vans signature gum rubber waffle outsole patterned tread for traction
• Lace up closure with multiple metal eyelets for secure fit
• Low top silhouette for stylish and comfortable fit