The Hi-Tec Aurora Women's Walking Sandal utilises three-pronged hook and loop fastening system to deliver secure, customisable and adaptive fit. A pliable, performance synthetic upper delivers durability, comfort and excellent longevity whilst neoprene insole lining cushions the foot superbly. A medial stability bar provides excellent torsional midfoot support whilst sculpted EVA footbed and midsole work in concert to attenuate shockwaves and deliver stable, comfortable ride. Those familiar with Vibram® outsole technology will be aware that its inclusion with this item furnishes it with impeccable traction, comfort and durability.
• Hook and Loop Closure - Utilises three-pronged fastening system to deliver secure, customisable and adaptive fit.
• Synthetic Upper - A pliable, functional blend of materials yield to the foot's movement whilst remaining structurally robust, thereby encouraging comfortable, stable gait.
• Neoprene Insole Lining - Cushions the foot superbly.
• Medial Stability Bar - Delivers impeccable torsional stability, preventing the midfoot from twisting and warping on uneven, aggressive terrain.
• Sculpted EVA Footbed/Midsole - Work together to cushion the foot and attenuate shockwaves.