Give Cancer the Boot - Durango Women's Pink Western Boot Additional Specs The American Cancer Society reported that "An estimated 39,920 breast cancer deaths (39,510 women, 410 men) are expected in 2012." By you wearing this #RD3557 Durango boot, you are able to show your support for those who have been affected and create awareness about this disease. The upper features full-grain brown leather; the shaft is adorned with embellishments, white stitching, and the eye catching hue reminds others that the color pink just might change the world. Each pull tab features a pink ribbon. Characteristically, once you have broken in your Western boots, the comfort level is so astounding that you have no interest in wearing anything else. Durango made these pull-on boots even more comfortable for your feet by adding a cushioned footbed. When you step down, you'll receive cushioning and the ventilation helps supply airflow. While the tempered steel shank delivers stability and arch support, the molded EVA midsole provides cushioning to your steps. A pink ribbon graphic appears on the rubber outsole. Wait until you tell your significant other that you helped make a difference in the world just by retail shopping!
• Rolled shank area. Tempered Steel Shank-More arch support
• Contoured, ventilated, removable cushion footbed.Double row welt stitch
• Cushion Flex insole. Distressed full-grain leather upper
• Dual-density, translucent rubber graphic outsole with molded EVA midsole
• Rocky Brands, Inc./Durango Boots will donate $10.00 for each pair Susan G. Komen/Durango Boots sold to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure. With a guaranteed minimum donation of $25,000.