An updated style for new golf season. This anatomically shaped shoe provides comfort and performance while looking great. Pu direct injected mid soles offer high levels of grip in all conditions with 800 possible traction angles. Removable insole and non-metal shank ensure comfort in extended use. Anatomically correct design mimics barefoot running for improved balance. ECCO yak leather uppers are lightweight and flexible, yet durable and feature hyrdomax technology for water resistance. E-dts hybrid technology offers outstanding levels of grip, allowing you to play and look your best.
• A hybrid golf shoe that can be worn on and off the golf course
• Uppers made of extremely strong yak leather that is lightweight and breathable
• Hydromax treated leather provides superb weather resistance
• BIOM anatomically shaped last, developed by scanning the feet of 2,500 athletes
• E-DTS hybrid technology provides over 800 traction angles for excellent grip