Comfort is right there in the name of the product because it's such big part of what this logger boot does. The men's boot features the patented CC7 Comfort Core® insole, which consists of three-layer comfort system. The first layer of polyurethane cushions and absorbs shock. The second layer of polyurethane gives you heel and arch support. Finally, the third layer is memory foam for customization and comfort. This comfortable work boot also features heel-stabilizing Counter Lock, durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank for arch support, and high-performance mesh lining for air circulation. Crafted from the highest-quality materials, this is full-grain leather boot with milled nickel hardware. The premium nylon laces are guaranteed for life! This footwear has Vibram® rubber outsole that resists oils and slips. Goodyear® welt construction holds everything together for the long haul. This safety toe boot also has the new ERGO-FIT safety toe technology, which has been ergonomically designed match the contours of your foot. The new safety toe design eliminates discomfort and adds extra protection to the lateral side of the foot. Even the waterproofing of this men's work boot is guaranteed. The Georgia Waterproof System promises to keep your feet dry through days of rain, mud and standing water. The great features don't end there. This is an insulated logger work boot with 400 grams of 3MTM ThinsulateTM Insulation to keep you going when cold weather is part of your work day. This is nine-inch logger boot and it comes with brush guard kiltie that's removable. Wear the kiltie to keep twigs and brush out of your laces and boot or because you like the look. Or just remove it if that's your preference. You deserve tough work boot that's made from the best materials and will give you the comfort to work all day. Georgia Boot Comfort Core Logger. Rugged Never Felt So Good.
• Full-grain leather upper. Goodyear® welt construction. Removable brush guard kiltie
• Georgia waterproof system. ASTM F2413 protective toe, electronic hazard classification .9 inches in height.
• CC7 Comfort Core removable insole. 400 grams of 3MTM ThinsulateTM Insulation
• Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank. Oil and slip-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole. Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
• Milled nickel hardware. High performance mesh lining. Premium nylon laces- guaranteed for life