Adizero Counterblast 5 Strike fear on the court The Adidas Counterblast 5 Indoor Court Shoes take on increased stability in the upper and maximum ventilation with a perforated forefoot and mesh heel. This allows air to permeate the interior keeping the foot cool and comfortable. Working with these materials and making up most of the midsection, ADITUFF Sport specifically positioned high abrasion and wear resistant upper material inhibits torsion with the ability to react to wear and tear, keeping the shoe intact and still maintaining its structural integrity. On the Midsole layer, the Counterblast 5 is embedded with ADIPRENE technology, a soft Shock absorbing EVA that provides excellent cushioning to the underfoot and helps reduce impact to ankle and knee joints. Working alongside this, ADIPRENE+ is a highly responsive EVA that enhances forefoot propulsion to accelerate your game, keeping you light on your feet for fast multi-directional movements. Moving to the outsole the court shoes top-Grip rubber is a NON-MARKING outsole rubber compound providing excellent grip on all indoor surfaces, unified with a Torsion System that provides the best midfoot integrity and motion guidance to the foot. MiCoach enabled: MiCoach cavity included in the midsole unit
• Perforated forefoot and mesh heel - Provides breathability to the interior of the shoe.
• ADITUFF - Sport specifically positioned high abrasion and tear resistant upper material.
• ADIPRENE - Shock absorbing soft EVA providing excellent cushioning and helps reducing impacts to ankle joints and knees.
• ADIPRENE+ - Highly responsive EVA maintaining forefoot propulsion to accelerate your game.
• Top-Grip rubber - Is a and NON-MARKING outsole rubber compound providing excellent grip on all indoor surfaces