The Hi-Tec Coyote Mid Waterproof Trail Walking Boots are constructed with a Vibram outsole. This sole helps to ensure that your shoes will last the distance, with a high quality carbon rubber compound that offers enhanced durability. The shoe is constructed of a suede and high performance mesh upper ensuring the shoe is breathable and lightweight Also featuring an OrthoLite® sockliner, a material constructed of an open cell polyurethane foam. OrthoLite® sockliners are highly breathable, long lasting and fight against the presence of fungus, bacteria and odour, ensuring you stay fresh on the toughest of terrains.
• Waterproof - Provides protection in wet conditions.
• Upper - Suede leather and mesh upper allowing the shoe to be lightweight, breathable and durable.
• OrthoLite - Foam insole created by combining virgin polyurethane and recycled rubber materials to create a product that has the strength properties and the breathability, moisture transport and anti-microbial function benefits found in open cell PU foams.
• Moulded EVA Midsole - For cushioning.
• Vibram - The world leader in high performance rubber soles combining quality, innovation and the best compounds for their specific use.