Based on the original 'Veldskoen' walking shoe - inspired by traditional Hhosian footwear in South Africa, and later made famous under the name Desert Boot - the ECCO CrepeTray is combination of soft, camel nubuck or pebbled full grain leathers, and the distinctive crepe sole, that has become shoes collection staple. Fusing the tradition of crepe rubber and the innovative, technological injection of midsole polyurethane (PU), ECCO have redesigned classic platform, infusing it with dynamic, lightweight comfort. These Moccasin -inspired Wallabee and Derby plain toe shoes are modern take of the evergreen crepe platform.
• Rich, supple Camel Nubuck leather with crafted derby-lace and perforated detailing
• Light-weight sole featuring distinctive crepe rubber and innovative, technological injection of the midsole polyurethane (PU)
• Removable leather-covered inlay sole with ECCO Comfort Fiber System (ECFS) for increased air circulation
• Textile lining. Soft and comfortable, ensuring perfect inner climate
• Durable, light-weight crepe rubber outsole for outstanding flexibility and all-day comfort