The Saucony ECHELON 4 Men´s is specifically designed for orthotic wearers and runners looking for added support from a Neutral training shoe. A cushioned lace-up running shoe with mesh upper, full-length POWERGRID that creates an exceptionally smooth, flexible IBR+ blown rubber outsole with XT-900 Carbon element for traction and 5mm PU antimicrobial sockliner enhancing support to the runner food.
• Cushioned lace-up running shoe with mesh upper featuring logo patch at tongue, metallic overlays, and padded collar
• Upper built to accommodate orthotics
• Arch-Lock for snug mid-foot fit
• RunDry sock liner with moisture-wicking properties
• Full-length POWERGRID for cushioned ride
• Flexible IBR+ blown rubber outsole with XT-900 Carbon element for traction