The Hi-Tec Eurotrek Walking Shoe's Tec-Proof leather membrane and bootie construction work in concert to create a robust, protective upper that is impervious to water. A padded synthetic collar delivers outstanding comfort whilst a series of rustproof brass eyelets deliver a secure lacing system with exceptional longevity. A removable, contoured sockliner delivers an adaptive, comfortable fit that can be adjusted accordingly by the wearer, whilst a durable, carbon rubber outsole delivers superb traction and a stable purchase on untrustworthy terrain.
• Coated Leather Upper - A fully waterproof, Tec-Proof membrane prevents water from infiltrating the shoe's upper.
• Bootie Construction - Works in concert with the shoe's Tec-Proof materials to deliver a robust, protective unit that is impervious to water.
• Synthetic Collar - An extensively padded, synthetic collar cushions the foot and delivers a comfortable ride.
• Rustproof Brass Eyelets - Deliver a secure lacing system with exceptional longevity.
• Removable Sockliner - Adheres to the contours of the wearer's foot for an adaptive, secure and comfortable fit.