Boasting Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning and a bouncy SpEVA® midsole, the GEL-Flux™ 3 model is athletic, cushioned, and even a little bit peppy. The upper is built with supportive synthetic overlays and a breathable mesh for optimal fit and comfort, while the Guidance Line® Technology and Guidance Trusstic System® Technology keep the ride smooth and efficient.
• Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
• SpEVA Midsole: Material Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
• Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
• Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System: integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
• DuraSponge: Outsole A blown AHAR rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.