Like its older cousin in the GEL-Solution™ series, the New GEL-Solution Slam™ 3 is light in weight but not in performance. The New Gel-Solution Slam 3 features a low-profile midsole which offers our speva® Midsole material for enhanced cushioning. A lightweight midfoot Trusstic ensures torsional stability while the Solid Rubber Outsole provides sure-footed traction on a variety of hard court surfaces. The lightweight upper features a combination of synthetic leather and air mesh enhancing breathability and flexibility making this the perfect choice for the tennis player looking for a great lightweight, lower-profile shoe at a value price.
• AHAR- acronym for ASICS high abrasion rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
• Forefoot gel cushioning system- attenuates shock during impact phase
• Speva midsole material- improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
• Synthetic leather upper- easy to clean
• Trusstic system- reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe