When your footwear is well equipped to handle the ever-changing terrain of trail routes, you'll be able to pay more attention to reaching your goals and to the spectacular scenery around you. The GEL-Sonoma 3 G-TX for men is an extremely durable trail shoe packed with trail-specific details to keep you comfortable, stable and supported throughout your adventure. Asics Gel Sonoma 3 Trail Running Shoes Breathable Upper The upper of the Gel Sonoma 3 is made from breathable mesh which allows cool air to flow into the shoe at the same time as releasign warm air to keep your feet cool and comfortable for longer. 3M Reflective Detailing has been used in key areas around the shoes upper to keep the wearer safe and visible when out training in lower lighting conditions. A Removable Sockliner has been added inside the shoe which molds to the shape of the foot for secure and comfortable fit. Stability and comfort are added to the shoe thanks to the California Slip Lasting which connects the upper materials directly to the midsole. Rearfoot Gel Midsole A superbly durable gel has been added into the rearfoot area of the midsole which attenuates shock during the impact phase and allows the foot to safely move through the natural gait cycle. Trail Specific Outsole Enhanced durability and traction is offered by the superbly durable Solid Rubber that has been chosen to construct the outsole. The outsole is also made to be specific for trail running as it is made with reserved lugs which provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
• Breathable - To ensure you stay cool and dry whilst training.
• 3M Reflective - Keeping you safe and visible in lower lighting conditions.
• Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate medical orthotic.
• California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort the upper is stitched around EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
• RearFoot Gel Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for smooth transition to midstance.