Glide about the streets with the new women's Asics gel-trounce 3 running shoes, fitted with breathable mesh upper, supported by duomax midsole and finished off with durable carbon rubber outsole, you're ready for any running regime. Pounding the streets has never been easier in the new Asics gel-trounce 3 running shoe, bursting with features that will not let you down. The shoe has an all round breathable mesh upper structure with strategically placed inserts to dissipate heat from within, eliminating heat spots and minimising the risk of blisters. Incorporated over the mesh, synthetic overlays are placed in strategic areas to support the top of your foot, making your run more stable. When out on the run comfort is essential, so an EVA sockliner and padded tongue are embedded into the shoe, applying snug and plush fit without being restrictive. Following on from this, rearfoot support is produced from heel counter which allows the foot to sit properly within the shoe. Forefoot support is achieved through synthetic toe cap. This helps to guide the foot in natural motion from heel strike to toe off, eliminating any excessive movements. California Slip Lasting is used to create extra stability and increase the level of comfort as the upper is stitched around an EVA board and directly attached it to the midsole. Designed for overpronators, the midsole of the Gel-Trounce is reinforced by Asics' DuoMax Support System, which is made up dual-density EVA foam on the medial side of the midsole. These two compounds work in unison to counter-act overpronation creating more bio-mechanically efficient gait cycle. This works alongside the Trusstic System, which helps to reduce the weight of the sole unit while still maintaining the structural integrity of the shoe. A rearfoot GEL cushioning and midfoot support shank are designed to work together in attenuating the shock at the initial impact of the landing phase. This adds comfort and security while better prot
• Open Mesh Upper - Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
• California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
• DuoMax® Support System - dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
• Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for smooth transition to midstance.
• Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.