Georgia Boot utilized Goodyear welt construction to strengthen the entire structure of these men's boots. They combined full-grain leather and Armortex® fabric (made with Kevlar®) to give the upper incredible strength and the ability to resist abrasions. They made the hardware out of solid brass and outfitted the work footwear with Georgia Boot laces that are guaranteed for life. To add stability, they incorporated counter lock rubber heel on the back of this Logger. The brush guard kiltie (removable) serves as barricade, so external items will stay where they belong. Complying with the ASTM F2413 Protective Toe/EH Classification allows these composite-toe boots to shield your feet from feeling the full blow of dropped objects and electrical hazards. . GORE-TEX® fabric ensures that these boots are entirely waterproof and breathable. Remarkable cushioning (it literally will mold to the shape of your foot -hello comfortable!), shock absorption and support all derive from the Comfort Core® 7 footbed. This Georgia Logger would not be complete without having double-rib steel shank positioned inside of its base; it's the feature responsible for providing stability and you'll be able to be on your feet for lengthy periods of time and remain comfortable, because it supplies tremendous amount of arch support. The EVA midsole helps to lessen the amount of weight that press down and provides additional cushioning. In order to make the bottom of these boots as durable as the upper, an extremely hardwearing Vibram® outsole was attached; expect to receive excellent traction and oil resistance from this sole. They're unbelievably well built, are tough as can be, have incredibly comforting and supportive features, plus offer you waterproof protection... They sound too good to be true, but trust us, these #G031 Georgia Comfort Core® Logger work boots are the footwear you need to be wearing!
• Full-Grain Leather Upper with Armotex fabric made with Kevlar provides abrasion-resistant protection.Exclusive low heel Vibram® oil and slip resistant outsole
• Heel stabilizing Counter Lock.Guaranteed Georgia Boot laces.Removable Brush Guard Kiltie
• Solid brass milled hardware.Replaceable Goodyear Welt Construction
• Composite toe-Lighter than Standard Steel Toe but has same impact resistance. EH classification. Durable double ribbed, tempered steel shank
• Dual-density PU and memory foam CC7 removable footbed.Durably Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® fabric