From squats to power lunges, The North Face Women's Litewave Ampere II Training Shoe provides quick energy return and an unencumbered feel. The mesh construction provides ample breathability, while the TPU overlays enhance overall torsional and structural support. A texturized toe cap doubles down on your protection, and the Cradle technology assures heel stabilization for injury prevention and maximum performance. Additionally, the compression molded, single-density EVA midsole is complemented by TPU plate for quick energy return, stability, and dynamic feel. Not to mention, the UltATAC oustole wraps around the medial and lateral parts of your foot to assure ample traction when making quick transitions.
• Enhance your fitness training with this shoe
• Mesh upper with TPU overlays offers breathability
• Texturized toe cap enhances protection
• Cradle technology provides heel stabilization
• EVA midsole is complemented by TPU plate for energy return