Georgia Logger Work Boots are black leather boots with a tough outsole. These men's work boots feature the Georgia Logger rubber outsole, designed to resist abrasions and oils. The boots are made to last. While the outsole stands up to whatever it encounters, the boot is made with Goodyear® welt construction for durability. Another sign of durability are the solid stud hooks and eyelets. They're set on steel washer so the hardware won't pull out of the leather. Your work loggers are going to stay together and hold up over time. Inside, you get comfort features. The men's boots have a steel shank to support the arch of your foot. The covered cushioned insole provides comfort as you stand or walk during your work day. The eight-inch, full-grain leather boots have a removable brush guard kiltie. If you want a black work boots, check out these men's loggers from Georgia Boot®!
• Full-grain leather upper. Steel shank
• Goodyear® welt construction. Covered cushioned insole
• Removable brush guard kiltie
• Solid stud hooks & eyelets set on steel washers - Will not pull out
• Abrasion-resistant rubber "Georgia Logger" outsole