At the end of 1962, richard neutra completes the design of the maslon house in palm springs, california. inspired by the geographic surroundings of the coachella valley, the maslon house was part of distinctive design movement in the mid–20th century now called desert modernism. our 12/62 maslon desert boot is tribute to the informality and simple elegance of desert modernism.
• Santa barbara, ca designed
• Uppers made from combination of premium white poplin twill and soft suede leather accents
• Punched eyelets and soft washed cotton laces
• Perforated custom contoured footbed is lined in washed cotton canvas and provides cooling and cushion
• Signature herringbone molded outsoles provide more bounce and sure-footed grip on any surface