Our 06/67 monterey sneaker celebrates the social earthquake that would come to be known as the hippie revolution. the monterey pop festival of june 1967 was three day music festival that embodied the theme of california as focal point for counterculture and is regarded as the beginning of the summer of love. lace-to-toe design is derived from the classic street sneakers from the era.
• Santa barbara, ca designed
• Uppers are made of salt-washed canvas
• Superior perforated comfort footbed is lined in cotton canvas
• Old nickel eyelets and soft light waxed cotton laces
• Traditional calendar outsole is made with genuine gum rubber for softer, more elastic result