A Quarter strap clog with adjustment over the instep for a better fit. Handmade in spain by skilled craftsman with years of experience. This is a very natural leather, with a rustic appearance, treated with natural oils in a traditional way. When you touch it and wear it, you will experience luxurious softness. This sandal has a comfort last with a slanted design that fits with the natural shape of the foot. It has been made by studying the anatomical shape of the foot so that the shoes are replicas of the natural design of our feet. This ergonomic shape does not compress the foot when either walking or at rest, providing great comfort and health with every step. These anatomically designed insoles are removable and made of recycled materials. Their role is simple but extremely important: they fit the shape of the foot like a Glove. Thus, when walking, the weight is distributed optimally throughout the sole of the foot and the impact is absorbed, avoiding damage to the sensitive areas. In other words, every step is a pleasure. The outsole is made of recycled rubber and formed to imitate the bark of the yggdrasil tree, the tree of life, found in scandinavia. Environmentally minded El Naturalista uses recycled materials whenever possible, only recycled rubber or natural rubber, water-based glues, leathers that are vegetable tanned and packaging from recycled materials.
• Handmade in Spain by skilled craftsman with years of experience
• Natural leather with a rustic appearance treated with natural oils giving it excepional softness
• A comfort last with a slanted design that fits with the natural shape of the foot
• These anatomically designed insoles are removable and made of recycled materials
• The outsole is made of recycled rubber