The Noosa taffeta PS shoe provides durability, cushioning, and support for active kids. The seamless upper reduces forefoot irritation, while the heel/tongue grips allow for easy on/off. Our Rearfoot gel cushioning system reduces harsh impact, while the reinforced stitch toecap promotes durability.
• Seamless construction: the use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
• Reinforced stitched toe cap: the outsole is stitched directly to the upper for exceptional durability.
• Hook and loop fastener: easy on and off.
• Removable sockliner: sockliner which can be removed to accommodate medical orthotic.
• Flytefoam midsole technology