Comfort awaits you five-thousand years in the past with the OTZ Shoes OTZ300GMS Leather! A premium leather upper is stitched directuly into the injected TPU outsole reducing the need for toxic glues. A CORKliteTM footbed soothes the bottom of your feet while you walk and is antimicrobial so you don't have to worry about the smell that comes from sockless shoes! Based on the shoes from the frozen caveman OeTZI, the OTZ Shoes OTZ300GMS Leather are made for comfort and utility.If you are in between sizes please order the next size up. The shoe is intended to fit snug.
• Premium quality 1.8 mm oiled leather and suede suited to all weather conditions.
• Internal stretch sock membrane contours the foot for maximum comfort, warmth and breathable.
• Fitted with CORKfitTM footbed, our traditional cork footbed.
• Anti-microbial cork footbed is anatomically designed to promote a healthy posture.
• Upper is stitched directly to the injected TPU outsole creating a unique design using minimal toxic glues.