You'll see them in the park at ouray, sending big in cody, and anywhere the temps plummet. For good reason, too - we love the sensitivity and low weight for steep ice and mixed pitches. Nothing lets you climb better than warm, dry feet. Quick lacing for customized fit. The same materials as our himalayan boot, the phantom 8000 - including redesigned and more durable flexseal zipper closure - so you get warmth for extreme environments, but in svelte, sensitive iteration for objectives demanding precision climbing. The phantom tech draws on modern technology to create our most versatile cold-weather boot, at 20% less weight than traditional leather mountaineering boot.
• Automatic and semi-automatic crampon compatible
• Vibram Zero Gravity sole saves weight while increasing warmth
• Carbon fiber insole board provides ightweight support
• Patent-pending waterproof zipper and integrated gaiter are "all-conditions" ready.
• Advanced outsole providestraction shock absorption and insulation yet is still ultra-light