The La Sportiva Primer GTX Low blends the agility of trail running shoe with the durability, traction and stability of lightweight backpacking boot. Gore-Tex Surround technology gives you 360 degrees of fully waterproof protection allowing your foot to breath, keeping cool and dry in all conditions. The Vibram Nano sole with Impact Brake X-Axis technology has multi directional treads allowing traction across rugged downhill terrain and muddy trails. Keep your feet comfortable even after long days on the trail hiking, backpacking or running at any time of the year. Great for the hiker or backpacker who prefers the freedom of trail running shoe but still wants the stability, ankle support and durability of hiking boot
• KEEP YOUR FEET DRY FOR LONG HIKES. Waterproof Gore-tex 360 Surround technology keeps your feet dry during extended day hikes or overnight backpacking trips without added weight or overheating feet
• LOW HEIGHT ANKLE SUPPORT with comfort of shoe; ultralight with high mobility; keeps you confident on long climbing approaches, wet trails and traversing slick rocks
• HIGHLY BREATHABLE well-vented fabrics wick sweat on hot days to control moisture and keep feet comfortable while keeping water out even on wet trails. Quick drying for long trails.
• VIBRAM SOLES WITH GRIPPY TREAD provides exceptional traction and stability without sore feet or blisters and high durability with no required break in period; tough PU toe protects against sharp rocks
• DURABLE LIGHTWEIGHT FABRICS FOR LONGER HIKES and faster runs with less fatigue without sacrificing water resistance or breathability