Without the coffee brown and cactus green colors, this would be an ordinary boot. Yet, because these shades were utilized, you'll be sporting a very cool-looking men's boot. The leather is full grain, so the fabric is very strong and durable. Also, the boot's square toe is a feature common to Western boots, so part of the look remains very traditional. This 12" Rebel by Durango boot features a cushioned insole. It's ventilated and provides cushioning, so wherever you go your feet will feel cool and be at ease. Another great feature that this pull-on boot includes is a tempered steel shank. This component provides stability to your movements and arch support. Since the outsole is made of rubber and EVA, you'll receive great traction and comfort from the bottom of these Durango boots. The rebel heel is 1 3/8", the heel height is lower so you can have a steady stride and walk comfortably. Develop your Rebel style in these #DB5416 Western boots.
• Rocker heel. Rolled shank area. Square Toe
• Tempered Steel Shank-More arch support and stable work platform
• Contoured, ventilated, removable cushion footbed
• Cushion Flex insole.Dual density rubber/EVA outsole
• Double row welt stitch. Full-Grain Leather Upper