Aetrex Men's Rx Runner Running Shoes are packed with comfort technology relieve the pain and discomfort of walking and running This lace-up running shoe is designed with comfort and relief in mind. You'll feel less heel pain, thanks to the 10mm thick Fat Pad Gel insert in the heel, which works with the heel-cradle design of the outsole to help reduce stress on the heel bone. The Gateway external heel counter, thermoplastic polyurethane footbridge and midsole stability plate combine to support your stride, while the firm EVA midsole controls foot motion to prevent overpronation (foot rolling inward too much). Get pressure relief with the patented, removable Mozaic Performance insole, which allows you to remove gel plugs in areas where you feel pressure. The breathable Aeromax mesh / polyurethane upper features a padded tongue and collar for cushioned comfort and a flat-seam lining for protection against rubbing and chafing.
• Q last for rearfoot stability and forefoot freedom
• Midsole stability plate for torsional rigidity and pressure dispersion
• Thermoplastic urethane footbridge controls motion and stabilizes midsole
• Multi-density heel cradle outsole cups rear foot and reduces stress
• Smooth, flat seam linings for protection and safety