Designed for rugged terrain and alpine conditions, these Men's Terrex Scope High GTX approach boots feature climbing-specific forefoot and Stealth rubber outsole for exceptional grip on wet and rocky surfaces. A breathable, highly abrasion-resistant woven mesh upper features waterproof Gore-Tex membrane. Heel cushioning and moulded sockliner keep you comfortable on the approach. Also featuring Adiprene, highly cushioning material that helps reducing the impacts during running, protects the heels and spares the joints from stress. Material: Textile, Rubber, Man Made.
• Gore-Tex performance comfort membrane
• Fully waterproof and breathable pair of boots
• High abrasion resistant upper
• Stealth rubber for unbeatable grip
• Neoprene collar for comfort and protection, Adiprene inserts