The trans alps mid outdry® is a lightweight hiker that allows for a smooth transition from running to hiking while covering more rugged mountain terrain with the same aggressive traction and fluid ride. Its virtually seamless upper construction with welded thermoplastic reinforcement gives protection and breathability. The taller, mid-ankle height provides enhanced support and protection while the rubberized screen-print rock guard adds durability in harsh mountain terrain. Outdry® technology encases the upper in a waterproof yet breathable construction. A full-length fluidfoam midsole underfoot provides enhanced cushioning, flexibility and support alongside our patented fluidguide technology for midfoot stability on uneven surfaces and a smoother ride on the trail. The outsole features integrated full-length rubber with trailshield for optimal midfoot torsional rigidity and forefoot protection partnered with larger 6mm lugs for more aggressive traction. Ride heights are 18mm in the heel and 10mm in the forefoot and it weighs 12.9oz for women's 7 and 15.2oz for men's 9.
• Synthetic hiking boot with outdry waterproof breathable upper
• Fluidfoam midsole for enhanced cushioning and flexibility
• Fluidguide technology for support and a smoother ride on trail surfaces
• Rock-guard around the base of the upper for enhanced durability
• Trailshield outsole protecting your feet against rocks and debris