One of the few signature shoes in the Under Armour catalog as a whole came in the form of a trainer for Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton. This trainer took the design from the Highlight Cleat released last summer and was worn on the NBA court by Brandon Jennings. Made for training, but very good for basketball comes the subject of this Performance Review - the Under Armour Micro G® Cam Highlight Trainer The first Cam Newton Under Armour signature shoe, the Highlight Trainer is capable of handling the hardwood.
• Composite mid foot TPU shank plate for stability
• Rubber outsole with Under Armour Light Speed Grip
• Nubuck upper with plastic panels for light weight performance
• Cushioning provided by full-length Micro G® foam
• CompFit® ankle sleeve with padded MPZ® tongue for comfort and support