Upper The Under Armour Speedform Gemini Running Shoes have innovative Speedform technology which destroys the rules of footwear construction. Helping to deliver zero distraction while you are running, the upper part of the shoe features a seamless heel cup with a foam collar, to provide a locked-in, anatomical fit, keeping you comfortable on the go with no irritation. Smooth, ultrasonic welded seaming has been used with Bemis tape for next-to-skin support and added comfort. An ultrasonic seal offers durable breathability, keeping you cool, dry and comfortable while you run, whilst a moulded 4D Foam® footbed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage and making you more comfortable and supported. Midsole The Charged Foam midsole is both cushioned and responsive. While most foams do one or the other, Charged Foam does both, making for a more efficient gait and better performance. A TPU curve at the midfoot offers further support and stability for your foot. Outsole Blown rubber is used in the outsole with a carbon rubber heel to make it more lightweight while still remaining incredibly durable. Anatomically placed flex grooves allow for an optimal heel-to-toe transition giving you a smoother ride.
• Speedform Technology - Delivers zero distraction while running.
• Seamless Heel Cup - With a foam collar provides a locked-in, anatomical fit, keeping you comfortable.
• Smooth, Ultrasonic Welded Seaming - For next-to-skin support and comfort.
• Perforated Upper - For durable breathability.
• Molded 4D Foam® Footbed - Conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage.