Yak suede leather is tough enough to cope with variety of challenges and rough terrain, and these stylish hiking boots make the most of outstanding construction and premium quality comfort features. No matter how tough the going gets, the receptor® technology provides non-stop stability.
• Uppers made of strong yak sued with supportive lace system for snug fit
• Hydromax treated leather for enhanced water resistance
• Direct-injected polyurethane midsole foam and roomy last provide long lasting cushioning and outstanding hiking comfort
• Receptor technology for excellent stability and dynamic support from ground impact to toe off
• Durable rubber outsole for outstanding grip and traction on rough terrain