The Altitude Pro Lite RGS Boot Upper The Frame of the boot is a waterproof suede and mesh membrane upper, It provides durability and comfort while giving structured support around the ankle. Integrated with a gusset tongue, this is placed and merged to the upper to help keep debris away. Its then secured and wrapped firmly with a durable lacing system held by rustproof metal hardware hold ups for a personalised fit. Abrasion resistant heal and toe cap supports are also placed to protect against rough terrain. Midsole The Pro Lite Walking boots are designed with Vibram rolling gait sytem, this gives midsole support and allows the wearer a natural roll on the foot. Eva moulded foam is placed on the insole, which gives for better underfoot cushioning on trail paths. Outsole Vibram rubber is also placed onto the outsole as it provides exceptional durability and outstanding Multi directional traction, making this boot perfect for them summer woodland walks.
• V-LITE lightweight design - perfect for walking
• Waterproof suede mesh upper - Provides durability, breathability and comfort
• Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane - Keeps feet dry
• Rustproof metal hardware hold ups - Whatever the conditions
• Gusseted tongue - Keeps debris out