The 860v6 is the support system that is always there for you. Upper A synthetic mesh upper has been designed in such way that it wraps the feet within breathable environment; whilst remaining structurally sound. This systematic approach to ensuring the feet prevail in keeping both cool and dry; has been achieved through allowing air to permeate the exterior and thus working its way within. With no-sew overlays aiding the mesh upper, structural stability is granted and potential foot irritation diminished. Midsole The cushioning and comfort element of the 860v6 is attained through implementing Abzorb technology. New Balances' proprietary technology possesses the same lightweight and comfort characteristics of EVA foam, yet remains much more energetic. In engineering terms, it resists compression set, enabling it to last much longer (as shoe). The drop has been employed to further enhance the cushioning characteristics of the shoe, absorbing impact along the way. Outsole The outsole of the 860v6 has been integrated with NDurance technology, rubber compound utilised to provide maximum outsole durability, whilst simultaneously yielding unrivalled traction. Completed with blown rubber inserted along NDurance, ensures the sole remains pliable, adapting to differing surfaces where necessary.
• Mesh Upper - Provides breathable environment, keeping the wearer cool and dry.
• No-sew Material Application - Reduces the overall weight of the shoe without sacrificing support.
• Asymmetrical Heel Counter - Part of the stability system for lower lateral support at the back of the foot.
• Ortholite® Premium Insole - Provides additional cushioning for arch support and durable comfort.
• ABZORB® - Absorbs shock and displaces energy, softening impact, foot-strike after foot-strike.