Support a balanced mind and body in the V854 Walker from Apex. Formerly an Aetrex style, this men's walking shoe features a breathable leather and mesh upper. A rigid Carboplast Footbridge is built into the midsole for motion control. The removable Apex Orthotic features multiple layers of anatomical cushioning. Shock absorbing PRS Insole of the Apex V854 Lace Walker is completely customizable, catering to your athletic sole.
• Combines technologically advanced leather, polyurethane and moisture-transferring polyester to create a cool, healthy and supportive athletic walker.
• Helps with Arch Pain, Bunions, Diabetic Feet, Diabetic Neuropathy, Fallen Arches, Flat Feet, Hammertoes, Pronation, Sensitive Feet, Weak Arches
• Two removable insoles, the Aetrex Orthotic and PRS Insole allow you to customize your fit for added depth and comfort. The patented, removable Aetrex Orthotic absorbs shock and provides cushioning from heel to toe. The unique PRS (Pressure Relief System) insole allows you customize the fit by trimming it at the areas of pressure or removing it completely for added depth.
• The visible medial post and straight last construction help correct pronation. Heat moldable EVA insole unloads stress at the ball of the foot. Wrap around external heel counter adds stability.
• Anti-slip rubber outsole. Leather upper with moisture transferring mesh lining keeps feet cool and comfortable.