The Mizuno Wave Rider 20 running shoes is the men's choice to keep the stride properly cushioned, and add bit more responsiveness thanks to the Cloudwave technology. Moreover, the pair ensures superior breathability thanks to the AIRmesh upper design, whilst the Dynamotion- Fit system takes care of the shoe interior making it more comfortable. For increased underfoot shock attenuation and smoothness, the Wave Rider 20 incorporates two simultaneously working technologies - the U4IC compound and the U4ICX technology. Furthermore, for extra freshness, there is the Mizuno revolutionary Intercool midsole ventilation system, whereas the X10 outsole technology is responsible for enhanced traction on versatile running surfaces, as well as improved durability, thus slower wear down.
• Shoe Type: Neutral/Cushioned; Heel-to-toe Drop: 12mm; Dynamotion- Fit System Working with Your Foot Throughout the Gait Cycle; Durable Carbon Rubber X10 Outsole;
• Full-length Mizuno Intercool Midsole Ventilation System Reducing Heat and Humidity; AIRmesh Upper for Utmost Breathability, Fit and Comfort;
• Weight: (10.2oz); Cloudwave for Cushioned and Responsive Ride; Mizuno Wave® Providing Cushioning and Stability for All Runner Types;
• Lightweight U4ic Midsole with Excellent Cushioning; U4icX Heel Wedge for Added Comfort Upon Landing; High-grade Removable Premium Insock;
• Pebax Rnew- Plate Made From Plant-based Oil for Retaining Premium Performance Characteristics; Smoothride Design for Enhanced Transition From Heel to Toe;