In may 1965, led by team captain arthur ashe, the ucla men’s tennis team wins the ncaa national championship on its home court in westwood, california. our 05/65 westwood tennis shoe is inspired by the classic tennis stylings of the mid-sixties.
• Santa barbara, ca designed
• Uppers of salt washed heavier weight canvas
• Brushed silver eyelets and soft lightly waxed cotton laces
• Superior comfort footbed and uppers lined in washed cotton canvas
• Traditional calendar outsole is made with genuine gum rubber for softer, more elastic result