Reebok and gore have reinvented the hot weather boot. The Reebok krios is the only tactical boot that keeps feet cool when it’s hot, dry when it’s wet, and comfortable when you sweat. Whatever the mission brings, the krios boot with revolutionary gore-tex extended comfort technology provides durably waterproof protection and unrivaled breathability to help you take on the challenge -- and the climate. Cooling: new gore-tex extended comfort technology is highly breathable in hot weather, transferring heat and moisture out of the krios boot for cool, comfortable feet. Waterproof: in any climate, the krios boot with gore-tex fabric keeps feet dry. Whether you're trekking through a rainfall or a rainforest, moisture stays out. Durable: with a rugged nylon and leather outer shell, gore-tex fabric, and meramax outsole with four times the abrasion resistance of rubber, every layer of the krios is built to last. Lightweight: the krios is a lightweight boot strong enough for heavy duty. Fused protective layers reduce bulk, minimize absorption and dry quickly, preventing added weight in wet conditions.
• Gore-tex extended comfort technology: durably waterproof and highly breathable in hot weather, transfers heat and moisture out of the boot for comfortable feet
• Made in usa: 100% made in America; berry amendment compliant
• Meramax outsole: four times more abrasion resistant than rubber, meramax polyurethane stays flexible in cold weather
• 1000d cordura nylon: lightweight abrasion resistance with exceptional breathability
• Genuine cattle hide leather: comfortable, breathable, durable, and abrasion resistant