FEATURES of the Salewa Women's WS ALP Flow Mid GTX Boot The hike approach Vibram sole provides awesome grip, flexibility, and durability that ensures traction on a wide range of terrain Precision lacing system that stretches to the toe for precision when climbing and an accurate fit Provides ventilation, warmth, climbing performance, and cushioning Lining is GORE-TEX Extended Comfort The upper is made with ballistic mesh, protective rand, and 1.6 mm of nubuk Made with GORE-TEX Surround technology that gives your feet 360 degree comfort and all-around breathability while providing waterproof protection, so you'll feet will stay dry and comfortable in both warm and wet environments The GORE-TEX Surround designed for hiking and multisport activities features an open construction that allows moisture and warmth to escape from below the foot through the GORE-TEX laminate and then out the side ventilation outlets, keeping your feet dry and help reduce the risk of blisters or uncomfortable chafing. So great.
• Hiking shoe with padded collar featuring breathable mesh underlays and laces extending to toe for secure fit
• 3F power technology for flexibility and ankle support
• Protective toe guard
• Steel wire for additional heel containment
• Laminated waterproof GORE-TEX lining
• Vibram outsole with traction lugs