The Salomon X-Tour 2 The 2nd edition agile CITYTRAILTM shoe developed to be your first step toward a more exhilarating urban run. Featuring Sensifit upper construction, moulded EVA and a non marking contagrip outsole the X-Tour 2 delivers a smooth run mile after mile. The Salomon X-Tour Running Shoe features a number of technologies to help improve your run. Enveloping the foot with support and comfort, the X-Tour 2 employs varying technologies to offer the best fit possible. Externally Sensifit technology is utilised - A system designed to work with the lacing system to cradle the foot from the midsole through to the lace system, providing a stable, precise, snug fit. Melded onto the shoe and bonded with the upper to reduce components, excess bulk and weight, whilst improving comfort. At the midsole a blend of Injection moulded and Compressed EVA work in concert to deliver a stable cushioning platform that attenuates impact shock whilst combating medial collapse. The result is a smooth transition through the gait cycle, with added comfort in every stride and a faultless form. Employing a non marking Contegrip outsole, the X-Tour 2 is equipped and ready to tackle the most demanding of city trails. Specialised rubber compounds situated throughout the design allow for perfect grip and traction across your urban jungle.
• SensifitTM - Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
• 3D Mesh - Lightweight breathable upper construction that allows air to permeate within the shoe, creating a cooler, direr more comfortable environment for the foot to rest within.
• Injected EVA Midsole - Increased shock attenuation, responsive cushioning and durability.
• Compressed EVA - Prevents medial collapse
• OS Tendon - A running construction that provides better rolling and a soft rebound, used for running shoes as well as for natural running and hiking shoes in different constructions.