If the trail doesn't warrant full-on hiking boots, slip into these approach shoes designed for pre-climb ascent and exploration. Soft suede wraps around the foot, making them much more flexible than standard ascent shoes. A gore-tex waterproof lining keeps feet completely dry, and ECCO unique receptor technology provides stability and cushioning in every step.
• Uppers made of suede leather
• Gore-tex waterproof construction to ensure dry, comfortable feet in wet weather conditions
• New receptor lite technology reduces weight while providing dynamic support from the ground impact to the toe off
• Tpu toe cap and mudguard provide an athletic fit and true outdoor feel
• Durable rubber outsole with a versatile hiking profile, climbing zone and a defined step for outstanding traction