If the trail doesn't warrant full-on hiking boots, slip into these approach shoes designed for pre-climb ascent and exploration. Soft suede and textile uppers wrap around the foot, while gore-tex® waterproof lining keeps feet completely dry. ECCO unique receptor® technology provides stability and cushioning in every step.
• Gore-Tex waterproof stretch-wings construction ensures dry and comfortable feet in all weather conditions
• A direct-injected PU midsole foam provides long-lasting cushioning and outstanding everyday walking comfort
• RECEPTOR LITE technology reduces weight while providing dynamic support from ground impact to toe-off
• Durable rubber outsole with versatile hiking profile, climbing zone and defined step for outstanding traction
• Suede leather upper with cable lacing, durable TPU toe cap, provides an athletic fit and true outdoor feel