In the early '80s when Swapan Basu chanced upon the opportunity to make hand-painted accessories; he was quick to seek help from his best friend and wife, Roma. In 1984, Roma started designing hand-painted bags while developing the process and refining the method of painting over the years. Today it is closely guarded family secret. Anuschka bags are feast for the eyes. The colors are very powerful element in these designs. The range of abstracts, imaginary and natural scenes, depicted in muted colors of all shades and hues, transforms each handbag into an object of timeless art.
• Appx size: 7. L x 4. H x W.
• Made from hand painted leather with antique-tone hardware.
• Flap open entry with magnetic snap closure.
• Back zip pocket. Four full length slit pockets.
• Twelve credit card slots. ID window. One gusset compartment.