LOUIS QUATORZE was founded in 1980 by Paul Barrate, Versailles leather craftsdman who was inspired by the distinct artistic style of the 17th-century French nobles, particularly the Sun King, Louis XIV. Seeking to reinterpret this ancient style in modern way, Paul decided to create brand that offered new trademark of luxury, one that is derived from exceptional quality and expert artistry. LOUIS QUATORZE has inherited and developed the beautiful Versailles culture with elegant, intellectual, and modern style in its Classical, Contemporary and Signature collections, which include handbags, small leather goods, gloves, watches, dress shirts, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Today, LOUIS QUATORZE offers various options for different styles from casual street to formal elegance, and is available at over 140 department stores, shopping malls, and offline/ online specialty stores. Measurements - 5.3in*3.7in*0.9in Composition & Care - COWHIDE - BLACK Designer - Imported - by LOUIS QUATORZE
• The item is usually delivered earlier than it shows on the page above.
• ? Simple-style saffiano embossed material and frame ornament with symbol as point.
• ? Big symbol in the rear flap gives off sophisticated impression.
• ? Inner part of the black product is made with light, pink material.
• ? Light color adds touch of feminine style to the product.